Sunday, June 25, 2006

It happens every time...

When you go on a missions trip, short term or long term, you go there with the intention to bless the people there.

Something amazing happens when you are caught off guard and you see that generosity seems very contagious...

I am sure of it, at least for me, the blessing that comes from the people feels at times more than I am bringing to them. I wish you could have felt the goosbumps when this precious woman presented Rick and Desiree with a basket she made by hand, almost filled with beans she harvested. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kirsten in Rwanda said...

Yes, I know the feeling. I got several of those baskets filled with beans, eggs and carrots. I am praying my luggage will turn up as one was lost in Addis Ababa and the other in London.
I am also praying for a great meeting in Muhura on the 17th. The whole village is also praying for you.
God's love and blessing to you and your family.
Kirsten...now in Norway