Saturday, August 05, 2006

She captivates me...

This woman whom God gave me 17 years ago captivates me more than she did when we first met in High School. I picture God wrapping a gift with a big bow, and saying "Here you go Ben, you don't have to be alone"

To say she has blossomed would be an understatement. It has been such an honor to watch as each pedal unfolded over these precious years together. The beauty is so much more than physical...it is a heart thing.

She helps me feel alive. She helps me see people through God's eyes. She helps me cry, and get in touch with emotions. Her passion for helping the helpless is inspiring and beautiful to watch. When she speaks to our Rwandan friends, I immediately choke up with tears and feel things I did not know I was feeling.

She is amazing. Melody, you are beautiful and worth pursuing. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben,
What a comment on what a true marriage should look like.
Lynne R.