Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wild Hearts...Random Acts of Kindness

Our next "victims" were a group of women who had waited 4 hours for some form of transportation to sell their goods in Kigali. There were 10 of them.
So much shock as Treasure handed out 1000 francs to all 10 ladies for all their hard work that morning.
I swear, we must have picked up a choir or something, because the women began to sing, literally 7 songs to praise God.
I told the ladies to remember this day as a sign that God knew their names, and he cared about 10 women waiting for a ride in Rwanda...they all cheered very loud. I told them when times were tough to think of today and how we were all new friends in Christ. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Haines Family said...

These random acts are truly inspired, I'm moved. So proud of all of you. I can almost hear the singing!
Blessings,
Pam

Jacob Kirchner said...

Wow...what an amazing day! Truly awesome!!!